Mizuno ST200G Driverview other products
The first thing you'll notice when you pick up the ST200G driver is its two tracks on the sole that allow us to move weight to a position on the head that will benefit you the most. This could be towards the back for a higher launch, in a draw setting to combat a slice, or towards the face to reduce your spin.
Key features and benefits include:
- Adjustable weighting to find optimum launch and spin from the tee
- Flatter crown and slightly flatter lie angle will suit the eye of lower handicap players
- Tour preferred solid sound at impact
- 17% stronger face with Forged Beta Rich Ti face
- Loft is adjustable by 4 degrees
- Available in ST200 and ST200X models
With so much adjustability in the head, the only way you can maximise the ST200G's performance is by coming to see us for a custom fitting so that it is dialled in to your game.